MONKEYS CHILDCARE WELCOME YOU TO BUSH BABIES
Please follow the link to view our Bush Babies Prospectus.
We understand that choosing childcare is one of the most important and difficult decisions you will make. Most new parents feel somewhat perplexed about returning to work after having a baby – Should you return to work at all? Should you return part time or full time? Should you work from home? When is the right time to return? The choices of childcare can sometimes be agonising and with so many options out there – grandparents, child minders, nanny or nursery care – how do you know you are making the right choice?
We know that your priority is to find a nursery that offers the right setting for your child and one that also understands the importance of earning the trust and confidence of you, the parent/carer. At Bush Babies we are here to offer you the security of knowing your child is well cared for and looked after.
- Bush Babies are run by dedicated, enthusiastic, qualified staff and we believe they are the most valuable asset. Adhering to the OFSTED regulation of one member of staff to three babies
- Bush Babies nursery is registered with OFSTED and is registered every 3 to 4 years
- Bush Babies provide a high quality, caring, homely learning environment both indoors and outdoors
- Our practitioners highly value the role that you as parents/carers play in your child’s education, we welcome your support
- Bush Babies welcome all children, including those with additional needs. We provide an independent learning programme for each individual child
- We aim to provide a setting where your child can develop confidently and happily, through our carefully planned routines and stimulating language rich environment
- We provide a fun and loving atmosphere whilst delivering the best in childcare and education, we pride ourselves in understanding the importance of instilling confidence and enthusiasm from an early age
- We offer messy play, music time, exploratory play, treasure baskets and sensory areas
- We provide a healthy breakfast, a hot lunch time meal, a light tea time snack, fresh fruit and drinks. Children with any special dietary needs are always catered for
- All children are allocated a dedicated key person, your key person will build a special relationship with both you and your child
- Bush Babies nursery follows the EYFS in readiness for your child to move into Little Chimps room from the age of 2 and then Monkeys wraparound room from the age of three
We hope you will agree that we are the right choice for your child. Please contact us to arrange a visit and we are happy to help with any questions you may have.
Click here to view some comments from parents:
“Our child seems very happy at Bush Babies, I think she has settled in nicely. Her confidence has grown since being there. One happy child and mummy”.
“We are really happy how he has settled. The activities are age appropriate and meet his interest”.
“Staff are very friendly and polite and support my child at every step. She is learning to feed herself. I am very happy to see her lovely work. Thank you.”
“Very impressed with the level of tracking, some great photo evidence. Clear effort is being made to meet targets and objective. Amazing team! Amazing facilities! Couldn’t be happier.”
“The happy, fun, friendly atmosphere created has really helped my child to settle. He enjoys his mornings.”